Tuesday, May 24, 2011

EKD "Old World Charm" - Embellishment Set 1

Part 2 - Embellishment Set 1 for  "Old World Charm" digital collection by EKDuncan


EKDuncan "Old World Charm" digital embellishments sheet1
 
I created a series of 'Old World Charm" digital scrapbooking embellishments to go along with my background papers.  Many of the items were created in Photoshop by scanning in vintage items from my personal collection and then altered or enhanced to produce the final image.  

This post will show the first part of those embellishments; which are the embellishment items I used on the digital scrapbook pages that I've already shown on previous posts along with a few other items.



Here are the items individually

Vintage engraved metal frame from my personal collection of photo frames

 
Another of my favorite vintage frames from my personal collection

 
A rustic looking metal corner

 
A fancy metal corner I slightly altered
in Photoshop to give it some "wear"


This is an amazing vintage pocket watch that I altered in Photoshop
so that it has a fancy background behind all the wheels and cogs.
I also gave it some additional digital red and green jewels

 
I gave some additional color to this vintage
Dresden gold foil paper badge in Photoshop



This is the frame portion of the above watch;
but without the center "works" it makes a great
embellishing frame for photographs


A great fresco looking frame from my personal collection


This fun gold and silver frame was scanned
and elongated it in Photoshop to give it a new look


This is what the frame looked like before I elongated it into an oval in Photoshop


Digital image of a vintage gold plaster key
I bought at an antique store for $2.


This funky compass was created by adding a variety
of other elements to create a new item


This is one needle I created in Photoshop
to work with the above compass


This is another version in black


Another version of the compass with needle on it


I digitized this great antique coral and brass
brooch into a fun embellishment


I hope you have enjoyed revisiting the embellishment items I've shared on previous posts;
but now they are here on one page for your viewing pleasure.  

All the images are sized so that you should be able to use them for digital scrapbooking 
and I love being able to share my creations for you to use. 

If you like these items or use them please leave a comment or link back 
to my blog so others can join in the fun.  Many Thanks!

Check back for the next installment of my
"Old World Charm" digital collection




4 comments:

  1. These are really beautiful, thank you very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like them and I hope you will find some of them useful. Cheers - Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is some of the finest images I have seen! Thank you! I love your blog!!

    Su

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words Su, I'm glad you like them.
      I had a lot of fun creating this first set of digital scrapbooking supplies. I'm sure I'll one day tackle another set.

      Giggles,
      Evelyn

      Delete